Motivational Quote of the Day

Monday, March 2, 2009

Loss of Tracks

Waking up from sleep
About to do the morning tip
Then-“who are you” asked father
I went into uproar laughter
I decided to have an answer throw
Yet I had no words to know
I screamed and ran out
I think, towards the south
To the market
Having nothing save a jacket
I demanded that I should be told
I went to a place of mould
Who am I?
I asked being shy
I traveled round looking
For where the truth was lying
Who I am was my desire
Then I had to realize after an inquire
That the truth was in me
And when I asked me,
I found out that I was me
And everything I wanted to be
And that whatever I wanted people to see,
Should be the reflection of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what?

so what?
get rid of the blue feels

BlogCatalog

Moon of the Day

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

BlogCatalog